This custom speedometer uses the latest GPS technology and is a great simple solution for custom bike builders – there are no modifications required to install this speedometer on your motorbike.
The digital speedo uses a GPS signal to monitor your speed accurately without the need for a mechanical or electronic sensor.
This speedometer is extremely easy to install and simply mounts onto your bike's handlebars. For the wiring, it is simply 3 wires to connect - power, earth & backlight wire.
After installation, mount the GPS antenna somewhere flat using the magnetic backing with an uninterrupted view of the sky and it’s all good to go!
The stylish speedometer housing is made from high grade CNC-machined 6061 Billet Aluminium with black anodising. As a result, this speedometer is ideal for custom bikes, project bikes, scramblers, cafe racers, rat bikes, quad bikes and so on...
- 12V / 24V
- LCD digital display
- MPH / KPH (small button at the rear of the speedo to change between imperial & metric measurement)
- Background light
- 100% waterproof - IP67
- Fits 7/8" (22mm) handlebars
- CNC-machined billet aluminium housing + mount
- Wiring instructions included
- For measurements, please refer to our photos
- This speedometer is not E-marked
Picks up satellite quickly.