Check out these "super-refined" all billet aluminum rearsets we have created for the discriminative Cafe' Racers out there!
INNOVATIVE QUALITY FEATURES ARE:
- All parts are CNC machined in high detail, from solid 6061-T6 blanks. (no brittle castings!)
- Brake and shift arms feature "Dual-in-line" sealed ball bearings for ultra-smooth and positive action.
- Actuation arms feature (4) adjustment positions retained by pins, that can be set up easily due to our hex nut system being on the outside, (not the inside)....Also, the entire assembly can be removed from the bike, due to all of the hardware being accessed from the outside with allen wrenches, instead of having to "get behind" the assy. with difficult to reach fasteners.
- (2) positions are available for the "shift / brake" pegs.......The farthest position is ideal for "large footed" riders. 5 3/4" (146 MM) centerline distance (from shift peg center to foot peg center.)
- Semi-coarse CNC cut-knurled surface, (not roller embossed like some of the competition) on the pegs, really hold your feet on well!
- Entire assembly is offered in our clear anodized finish, and all mounting hardware is top quality alloy with "gold zinc" finish.
- Made in USA
NOTE: Due to the various mounting preferences and variety of bikes out there, fabrication of your frame mount, and actation rods, etc., is the responsibilty of the installer of these units.